søndag den 27. marts 2011

Volbeat - Heaven Nor Hell

Video: Heaven Nor Hell
So this is a video link to Volbeat's website where they have the video to the single "Heaven Nor Hell". Would have embeded the video on this, but it was impossible to find on youtube or any other video sites, guess Universal is good at taking down videos that features their material which is totally cool by the way. Volbeat, I'm just sayin', a lot of people watch music videos on youtube, so having an official band channel with music videos would only increase your record sales and fan base. Oh, and why all the geo blocking on your Myspace page, I mean why can't your Danish fans view your videos there (and embed them in blog posts and such). I mean even Clapton has an official non-geo blocked youtube channel now. It's good marketing, trust me!

Well any ways, I recommend clicking the link. It's a really cool song and one of the best songs of the 2010 album "Beyond Hell-Above Heaven" which I highly recommend purchasing a copy of. I really love how they've added the blues harp on this. Shows development and experimentation with in the sound universe that is Volbeat which I really like. So yeah click this, show support.

And Enjoy ; )

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar