søndag den 20. marts 2011

Spın̈al Tap - All the Way Home


This is a live performance by semi-fictional rock band Spın̈al Tap performing the song "All the Way Home" live at their 1992 reunion concert.
I have posted quite a few clips by Spın̈al Tap and that is because I genuinely believe that the material though funny and satiric is also pretty descent. I mean put this against any modern pop song and do quality control. Also this is one of my all time favourite films and the music always brings me in a good mood. They're satiric songs, but still very good songs in their own right.
In the film this is their fictive first single that was never released.
A pretty damn good song performed very well.
It is part of a series so the performance doesn't start right away.

Enjoy ; )

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar