lørdag den 18. september 2010

Rory Gallagher - Bullfrog Blues


This is a great blues song from blues legend Rory Gallagher. I only recently discovered Gallagher, and I must say that I'm impressed. He's definitely a blues man, and a good one.
This is one of my favourites from him so far (haven't listened to all his stuff yet). I love his slide work, it's gritty and not perfect, but very rock 'n' roll. He has played many genres like blues, rock, hard rock, blues rock and much more, but in the end genres are just labels.
I love his energy when he's playing live, and the fact that he gets up close with the audience, a true performer, he's just great.
He has influenced many players, and Slash was a big fan of Gallagher. Slash also does slide work, and this may be influenced by Rory.

Enjoy ; )

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar