tirsdag den 28. september 2010

Correction - Wrong Song Title

Correction for this post: Eric Clapton - If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day
I recently posted a song that I at the time thought was called "If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day". It isn't a wrong title, but the song has several titles depending on who recorded it.
The original title is "Rollin' and Tumblin'", but Robert Johnson recorded the song under the title "If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day" and John Lee Hooker recorded a version under the title "Rollin' Blues". The most famous version is Muddy Waters' version under the title "Rolling and Tumbling", removing the apostrophes.
The reason I post this correction is that it's always important to acknowledge the roots, and I believe Clapton uses the original title for his version.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar