tirsdag den 6. september 2011

Albert King – I’ll Play The Blues For You


This is a live performance by blues legend Albert King playing the song “I’ll Play The Blues For You” live. The performance is from Ohne Filter which I assume is either a German venue or some sort of German television show. The performance is from 1992.
The song was the title track to King’s 1990 album. On the album it’s a 7:17 long blues song which makes it the longest on the album. Opening with a long blues number, now that’s Albert King.
He is joined on stage by two guitarists, and I don’t know who they are. One of them is playing a lefty Stratocaster, he only does rhythm parts, the other guitarist however does a really good solo. I’d like to credit him, but as stated above, I don’t know who he is.
It’s a great extended blues jam by The King.

Enjoy ; )

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar